Thursday, April 5, 2012

Featured Projects

Yesterday, I co-hosted {Wow Me Wednesday} with Ginger from Gingersnap Crafts, along with 19 other wonderfully crafty blogging ladies.

Here are some of my favorite links from yesterday's
{Wow Me Wednesday} link up.


The driftwood finish on this coffee table turned out amazing., Their table top decor is so pretty and relaxing too!


I LOVE the giant bow on this baby skirt. This one is made from two fat quarters, but could easily be made in a larger size!


I am Oh So Jealous of all of this fabric! It looks so pretty and organized, and Adrienne shows you how to make your own mini-bolts.


I need these plates!!!! Kelly shows us how to make them...for CHEAP. Now if I could only find a friend willing to make mine with pretty handwriting.
(my handwriting is not what you would call "attractive")


Grab a featured button Crafty Friends!!

Featured Button

5 comments:

  1. I think you should start a weekly linky party, I would be in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fab feature for my music lyric plates! Guess my handwriting is thanks to 12 years of Catholic school!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature on the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feautre and visiting my blog. I love our blog name!Super fun. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my driftwood table! I'm honoured you like it! xo wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...